The DynaMax 25 series are compact coreless rotor DC motors that employ an innovative high power density copper foil coil technology instead of a conventional armature winding. This coil, combined with 4-pole NdFeB magnets, maximizes the DynaMax's performance. Use of this new concept results in a low inertia but high performance rotor capable of generating high starting torque and a very rapid rotor acceleration response of only 4 msec. Features & Benefits
DynaMax 25 motors are built with only high quality components in order to ensure an operating life of 3000 hours minimum. Starting torque is 400 mNm, allowing this motor to claim a unique position in its size class for torque and power production.
The DynaMax 25 is ideally suited for rapid start-stop applications (e.g. hand tools, actuators, pumps) and positioning systems in high precision, high throughput equipment such as semiconductor manufacturing and electronics assembly equipment.
- Long life carbon brushes
- High starting torque of 400 mNm
- Zero cogging torque
- Smooth speed control
- Low weight
- Customized shaft and mounting configurations
- Built-in spark suppression electronics
- Custom leads and/or connector configurations
- Optical encoder OE 22 with up to 2000 ppr
- Planetary gearbox P32 B with up to 4.5 Nm output torque